Parametric methods of apportionment, rounding and production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 37 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kubiak, Wieslaw, 1993. "Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-271, May.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
- George Steiner & Scott Yeomans, 1993. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model, Just-in-Time Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 728-735, June.
- Lauwers, Luc & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2008.
"Minimally Disproportional Representation: Generalized Entropy and Stolarsky Mean-Divisor Methods of Apportionment,"
2008/24, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Lauwers, Luc & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2008. "Minimally disproportional representation: generalized entropy and Stolarsky mean-divisor methods of apportionment," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/185879, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Luc Lauwers & Tom Van Puyenbroeck, 2008. "Minimally disproportional representation: generalized entropy and Stolarsky Mean-Divisor Methods of Apportionment," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0819, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Kaminski, Marek M., 2006. "Parametric rationing methods," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 115-133, January.
- Niemeyer, Horst F. & Niemeyer, Alice C., 2008. "Apportionment methods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 240-253, September.
- Gaffke, Norbert & Pukelsheim, Friedrich, 2008. "Divisor methods for proportional representation systems: An optimization approach to vector and matrix apportionment problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 166-184, September.
- Jones, Michael A. & Wilson, Jennifer M., 2010. "Evaluation of thresholds for power mean-based and other divisor methods of apportionment," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 343-348, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.