Testable implications of consumption-based asset pricing models with incomplete markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P.A. Chiappori & I. Ekeland & F. Kubler & H.M. Polemarchakis, 2002.
"Testable Implications of General Equilibrium Theory: a differentiable approach,"
2002-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chiappori, P. -A. & Ekeland, I. & Kubler, F. & Polemarchakis, H. M., 2004. "Testable implications of general equilibrium theory: a differentiable approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 105-119, February.
- John Heaton & Deborah Lucas, 1993.
"Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing,"
NBER Working Papers
4249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah J, 1996. "Evaluating the Effects of Incomplete Markets on Risk Sharing and Asset Pricing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(3), pages 443-87, June.
- Constantinides, George M & Duffie, Darrell, 1996.
"Asset Pricing with Heterogeneous Consumers,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(2), pages 219-40, April.
- Cogley, Timothy, 2002. "Idiosyncratic risk and the equity premium: evidence from the consumer expenditure survey," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 309-334, March.
- Chiappori, P.A. & Guesnerie, R., 1990.
"Sunspot Equilibria in Sequential Markets Models,"
DELTA Working Papers
90-05, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Donald J. Brown & Rosa L. Matzkin, 1995.
"Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1109, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-45, November.
- Manuel S. Santos & Michael Woodford, 1993.
"Rational Asset Pricing Bubbles,"
9304, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Santos, Manuel S. & Woodford, Michael, . "Rational asset pricing bubbles," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3913, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- David K. Levine & William Zame, 2001.
"Does Market Incompleteness Matter,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
78, David K. Levine.
- George M. Constantinides, 2002.
"Rational Asset Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1567-1591, 08.
- Tom Krebs, 2002.
"Asset Returns in an Endogenous Growth Model with Incomplete Markets,"
2002-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krebs, Tom & Wilson, Bonnie, 2004. "Asset returns in an endogenous growth model with incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 817-839, January.
- tom krebs, 2004.
"welfare cost of business cycles when markets are incomplete,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
283, Econometric Society.
- Tom Krebs, 2004. "Welfare Cost of Business Cycles When Markets Are Incomplete," Working Papers 2004-08, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Pravin Krishna & Mine Zeynep Senses, 2009.
"International Trade and Labor Income Risk in the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
14992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mine Zeynep Senses & Pravin Krishna, 2009. "International Trade and Labor Income Risk in the United States," 2009 Meeting Papers 471, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrés Carvajal, .
"Testable Restrictions on the Equilibrium Manifold under Random Preferences,"
Borradores de Economia
233, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carvajal, Andres, 2004. "Testable restrictions on the equilibrium manifold under random preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 121-143, February.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003. "Testable Restrictions On The Equilibrium Manifold Under Random Preferences," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001899, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Beker, Pablo & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2009.
"Consumption Dynamics in General Equilibrium : A Characterisation when Markets are Incomplete,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
921, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Beker, Pablo & Chattopadhyay, Subir, 2010. "Consumption dynamics in general equilibrium: A characterisation when markets are incomplete," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2133-2185, November.
- Tom Krebs & Pravin Krishna & William Maloney, 2005.
"Trade Policy, Income Risk, and Welfare,"
NBER Working Papers
11255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tom Krebs & Pravin Krishna & William Maloney, 2004. "Trade Policy, Income Risk, and Welfare," Working Papers 2004-09, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Krebs, tom & Krishna, Pravin & Maloney, William, 2005. "Trade policy, income risk, and welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3622, The World Bank.
- Tom Krebs & Pravin Krishna, 2005. "Trade Policy, Income Risk and Welfare," 2005 Meeting Papers 271, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tom Krebs, 2006. "Multi-Dimensional Risk and the Cost of Business Cycles," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 640-658, October.
- Carvajal, Andres & Ray, Indrajit & Snyder, Susan, 2004. "Equilibrium behavior in markets and games: testable restrictions and identification," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 1-40, February.
- Pablo F. Beker & Subir Chattopadhyay, 2006.
"Economic Survival When Markets Are Incomplete,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2006-19, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.