Hamiltonian approach to multi-dimensional screening
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Armstrong, M., 1996.
"Price discrimination by a many-product firm,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton
9628, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2014. "Competition and Screening with Skilled and Motivated Workers," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp953, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Suren Basov, 2004.
"Lie Groups of Partial Differential Equations and Their Application to the Multidimensional Screening Problems,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
44, Econometric Society.
- Suren Basov, 2004. "Lie Groups of Partial Differential Equations and Their Application to theMultidimensional Screening Problems," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 895, The University of Melbourne.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Meng, Dawen, 2011.
"Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance Measurement with Multidimensional Types,"
41152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Multi-task incentive contract and performance measurement with multidimensional types," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 377-404.
- Ludovic Renou, 2003. "A Didactic Example of Linear (Multidimensional) Screening Contracts," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(3), pages 245-261, December.
- Pass, Brendan, 2012. "Convexity and multi-dimensional screening for spaces with different dimensions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2399-2418.
- Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R., 2007.
"Multidimensional mechanism design: Revenue maximization and the multiple-good monopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 153-185, November.
- Alejandro M. Manelli & Daniel R. Vincent, 2004. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design: Revenue Maximization and the Multiple-Good Monopoly," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2004.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Suren Basov, 2002. "A Partial Characterization of the Solution of the Multidimensional Screening Problem with Nonlinear Preferences," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 860, The University of Melbourne.
- Miravete, Eugenio J., 2011. "Convolution and composition of totally positive random variables in economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 479-490.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2013. "Bidimensional screening with intrinsically motivated workers," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna wp866, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.