Hamiltonian approach to multi-dimensional screening
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani, 2013. "Intrinsic Motivation in the Labor Market: Not Too Much, Thank You," Working Papers wp866, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013.
"Multi-task incentive contract and performance measurement with multidimensional types,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 377-404.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Meng, Dawen, 2011. "Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance Measurement with Multidimensional Types," MPRA Paper 41152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pass, Brendan, 2012. "Convexity and multi-dimensional screening for spaces with different dimensions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2399-2418.
- Suren Basov, 2002. "A Partial Characterization of the Solution of the Multidimensional Screening Problem with Nonlinear Preferences," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 860, The University of Melbourne.
- Suren Basov, 2004.
"Lie Groups of Partial Differential Equations and Their Application to the Multidimensional Screening Problems,"
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings
44, Econometric Society.
- Suren Basov, 2004. "Lie Groups of Partial Differential Equations and Their Application to theMultidimensional Screening Problems," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 895, The University of Melbourne.
- Manelli, Alejandro M. & Vincent, Daniel R., 2007.
"Multidimensional mechanism design: Revenue maximization and the multiple-good monopoly,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 153-185, November.
- Alejandro M. Manelli & Daniel R. Vincent, 2004. "Multidimensional Mechanism Design: Revenue Maximization and the Multiple-Good Monopoly," Working Papers 2004.153, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miravete, Eugenio J., 2011. "Convolution and composition of totally positive random variables in economics," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 479-490.
- Ludovic Renou, 2003. "A Didactic Example of Linear (Multidimensional) Screening Contracts," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(3), pages 245-261, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.