A general existence result for the principal-agent problem with adverse selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirrlees, J. A., 1976.
"Optimal tax theory : A synthesis,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 327-358, November.
- Monteiro, Paulo K. & Page Jr., Frank H., 1998.
"Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists: incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 473-502, November.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro & Frank H. Page Jr., 1996. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms for Multiproduct Monopolists: Incentive Compatibility in the Presence of Budget Constraints," Microeconomics 9610002, EconWPA.
- KLINGER MONTEIRO , Paulo & PAGE, Frank H. Jr., 1997. "Optimal selling mechanisms for multiproduct monopolists : incentive compatibility in the presence of budget constraints," CORE Discussion Papers 1997011, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Levin, Vladimir L., 1997. "Reduced cost functions and their applications," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-186, September.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "A necessary and sufficient condition for rationalizability in a quasi-linear context," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 191-200, April.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Lollivier, Stefan & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1983. "Bunching and second-order conditions: A note on optimal tax theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 392-400, December.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Jean-Charles Rochet & Philippe Chone, 1998. "Ironing, Sweeping, and Multidimensional Screening," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 783-826, July.
- Page, Frank Jr. & Monteiro, Paulo K., 2003.
"Three principles of competitive nonlinear pricing,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 63-109, February.
- Page Junior, Frank H. & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2002. "Three Principles of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 442, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Frank H. Page & Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 2002. "Three principles of competitive nonlinear pricing," Game Theory and Information 0204001, EconWPA.
- Page, F.H.Jr. & Monteiro, P.K., 2001. "Three Principles of Competitive Nonlinear Pricing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 592, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Fausto Gozzi, 2012. "Mathematical Tools for Economic Dynamics: Dynamic Optimization," Discussion Papers 19_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Gustavo Ferro & Omar Chisari, 2010.
"Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos,"
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo, 2011. "Tópicos de Economía de la Regulación de los Servicios Públicos," UADE Textos de DiscusiÃ³n 65_2011, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
- Ivar Ekeland, 2010. "Notes on optimal transportation," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 437-459, February.
- Alejandro Francetich, 2013. "Becoming the Neighbor Bidder: Endogenous Winner’s Curse in Dynamic Mechanisms," Working Papers 501, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Martimort, David & Stole, Lars, 2012. "Representing equilibrium aggregates in aggregate games with applications to common agency," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 753-772.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Second Degree Price Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Pass, Brendan, 2012. "Convexity and multi-dimensional screening for spaces with different dimensions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2399-2418.
- Suren Basov, 2002. "A Partial Characterization of the Solution of the Multidimensional Screening Problem with Nonlinear Preferences," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 860, The University of Melbourne.
- Ludovic Renou, 2003. "A Didactic Example of Linear (Multidimensional) Screening Contracts," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 2(3), pages 245-261, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.