Vilfredo Pareto cuts the cake
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berliant, Marcus & Thomson, William & Dunz, Karl, 1992. "On the fair division of a heterogeneous commodity," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 201-216.
- Brams, S.J. & Taylor, A.D., 1992. "An Envy-Free Cake Division Algorithm," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 92-31, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Weller, Dietrich, 1985. "Fair division of a measurable space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 5-17, February.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio NicolÃ², 2009.
"Efficient egalitarian equivalent allocations over a single good,"
Economic Theory, Springer,
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolo, 2007. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Working Papers 152, Department of Applied Mathematics, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio NicolÃ², 2005. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0510014, EconWPA.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, Elsevier, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro & Idzik, Adam, 1999. "Equitable allocation of divisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 389-400, December.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2005. "Allocation rules for land division," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 236-258, April.
- Farhad HÃ¼sseinov & Nobusumi Sagara, 2013. "Existence of efficient envy-free allocations of a heterogeneous divisible commodity with nonadditive utilities," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 923-940, October.
- Dall'Aglio, Marco & Mosca, Raffaele, 2007. "How to allocate hard candies fairly," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 218-237, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.