Fair division of a measurable space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Farhad Huseyin, 2006. "Existence of the core in a heterogeneous divisible commodity exchange economy," Departmental Working Papers 0608, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Farhad Hüsseinov & Nobusumi Sagara, 2013. "Existence of efficient envy-free allocations of a heterogeneous divisible commodity with nonadditive utilities," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 923-940, October.
- Chambers, Christopher P., 2005. "Allocation rules for land division," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 236-258, April.
- Taylor, Alan D., 2005. "A paradoxical Pareto frontier in the cake-cutting context," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 227-233, September.
- William Thomson, 2006. "Children crying at birthday parties. Why? Fairness and incentives for cake division problems," RCER Working Papers 526, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Husseinov, Farhad, 2011. "A theory of a heterogeneous divisible commodity exchange economy," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 54-59, January.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolo, 2007.
"Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good,"
152, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Efficient egalitarian equivalent allocations over a single good," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2005. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Microeconomics 0510014, EconWPA.
- Barbanel, Julius, 2000. "On the structure of Pareto optimal cake partitions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 401-424, May.
- Nurmi, Hannu, 1996. "Fair division: From cake-cutting to dispute resolution : Steven J. Brams and Alan D. Taylor, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995) pp. xiv + 272, US$ 54.95 (hardcover), US$ 18.95 (paper)," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 169-172, April.
- Antonio Nicolò & Andrés Perea y Monsuwe & Paolo Roberti, 2012. "Equal opportunity equivalence in land division," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 133-142, March.
- William Thomson, 2004.
RCER Working Papers
510, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Akin, Ethan, 1995. "Vilfredo Pareto cuts the cake," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 23-44.
- Farhad Huseyin, 2006. "Existence of equilibrium, core and fair division in a heterogeneous divisible commodity exchange economy," Departmental Working Papers 0609, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- Masarani, F. & Gokturk, S. S., 1991. "A problem in discrete distributive justice," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 253-256, July.
- Barbanel, Julius, 1999. "Partition ratios, Pareto optimal cake division, and related notions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 401-428, December.
- Ichiishi, Tatsuro & Idzik, Adam, 1999. "Equitable allocation of divisible goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 389-400, December.
- Sagara, Nobusumi, 2008. "A characterization of [alpha]-maximin solutions of fair division problems," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 273-280, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.