A note on Gale's example
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007.
"Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core,"
Working Papers in Economics
04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010. "Private information, transferable utility, and the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Majumdar, Mukul, 2009. "Equilibrium and optimality: Some imprints of David Gale," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 607-626, July.
- Mantel, Rolf R., 1984. "Substitutability and the welfare effects of endowment increases," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 325-334, November.
- Carmen Bevia & Luis C. Corchon, 2008.
"Peace agreements without commitment,"
Economics Working Papers
we081508, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Beviá, Carmen & Corchón, Luis C., . "Peace agreements without commitment," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2354, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Carmen Beviá & Luis C. Corchón, 2008. "Peace Agreements Without Commitment," Working Papers 340, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Jagdish Bhagwati & Richard Brecher & Tatsuo Hatta, 1984. "The paradoxes of immiserizing growth and donor-enriching “recipient-immiserizing” transfers: A tale of two literatures," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 120(2), pages 228-243, June.
- Sergio Turner, 2006. "How much trade does the transfer paradox require? The threshold computed," Working Papers 2006-02, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Somdeb Lahiri, 2005. "Manipulation via Endowments in a Market with Profit Maximizing Agents," Game Theory and Information 0511008, EconWPA.
- Odd Godal & Bjart Holtsmark, 2010. "International emissions trading with endogenous taxes," Discussion Papers 626,, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- William Thomson, 2009. "Borrowing-proofness," RCER Working Papers 545, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- Safra, Zvi, 1990. "Connectedness of the set of manipulable equilibria," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Safra, Zvi, 1983. "Manipulation by reallocating initial endowments," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-17, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.