A note on the long-run properties of the shirking model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2008. "The Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity in OECD Countries," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 17, pages 3-15, Fall.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2002.
"Efficiency Wages, Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy,"
2002_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Jim Malley & Hassan Molana, 2002. "Efficiency Wages, Unemployment and Macroeconomic Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 126, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 1999.
IZA Discussion Papers
71, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Julia Fath & Clemens Fuest, 2005. "Risk aversion does not justify the introduction of mandatory unemployment insurance in the shirking model," Working Paper Series in Economics 19, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2003. "Tax Progressivity and Tax Evasion," CESifo Working Paper Series 1097, CESifo Group Munich.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "Employment Effects of Labour Taxation in an Efficiency Wage Model with Alternative Budget Constraints and Time Horizons," IZA Discussion Papers 148, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zenou, Yves, 2003.
"Efficiency Wages and Unemployment in Cities: The Case of High Relocation Costs,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4058, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Efficiency wages and unemployment in cities: The case of high-relocation costs," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 49-71, January.
- Goerke, Laszlo, 2000. "On the structure of unemployment benefits in shirking models," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 283-295, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.