A Classical Model of Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency Wages and Macroeconomic Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 78 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Jullien, B. & Picard, P., 1993. "A Classical Model of Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency Wages and Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 9305, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1982.
"Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics,"
NBER Working Papers
0898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahn, Charles & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1988. "A Competitive Efficiency Wage Model with Keynesian Features," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(4), pages 609-45, November.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Real Wages, Employment, and Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(5), pages 721-54, Sept./Oct.
- Grandmont, Jean-michel, 1989.
"Keynesian issues and economic theory,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985.
"A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy, Discrimination and Keynesian Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
1666, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Summers, Lawrence H, 1986. "A Theory of Dual Labor Markets with Application to Industrial Policy,Discrimination, and Keynesian Unemployment," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(3), pages 376-414, July.
- Peter Matthews, 2002. "The Paradox of Labor Discipline With Heterogenous Workers," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0223, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, J. & Chankraborty, S., 2003.
"What do Information Frictions Do?,"
2003-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shankha Chakraborty & Joydeep Bhattacharya, 2004. "What do information frictions do?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 41, Econometric Society.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Shankha Chakraborty, 2003. "What do Information Frictions do?," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-4, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Chakraborty, Shankha, 2003. "What Do Information Frictions Do?," Staff General Research Papers 10254, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.