Equity and efficiency of unit commitment in competitive electricity markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Utilities Policy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramteen Sioshansi & Emma Nicholson, 2011. "Towards equilibrium offers in unit commitment auctions with nonconvex costs," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 41-61, August.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 2001.
"Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities,"
Documentos de Trabajo
108, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Fischer, Ronald & Serra, Pablo, 2003. "Energy prices in the presence of plant indivisibilities," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 303-314, July.
- Rajnish Kamat & Shmuel Oren, 2004. "Two-settlement Systems for Electricity Markets under Network Uncertainty and Market Power," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-37, January.
- O'Neill, Richard P. & Sotkiewicz, Paul M. & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rothkopf, Michael H. & Stewart, William R., 2005. "Efficient market-clearing prices in markets with nonconvexities," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(1), pages 269-285, July.
- Sven de Vries & Rakesh Vohra, 2000. "Combinatorial Auctions: A Survey," Discussion Papers 1296, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen & Miller, Jacob, 2011. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles can be clean and economical in dirty power systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6151-6161, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.