Congestion, Land Use, and Job Dispersion: A General Equilibrium Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 45 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, Richard J & MacKinnon, James G, 1978.
"Market and Shadow Land Rents with Congestion,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 588-600, September.
- Henderson, J. V., 1975. "Congestion and optimum city size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 48-62, January.
- Hamilton, Bruce W, 1982. "Wasteful Commuting," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(5), pages 1035-51, October.
- Pines, David & Sadka, Efraim, 1986. "Comparative statics analysis of a fully closed city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-20, July.
- Solow, Robert M. & Vickrey, William S., 1971. "Land use in a long narrow city," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 430-447, December.
- Papageorgiou, Y. Y. & Thisse, J. -F., 1985. "Agglomeration as spatial interdependence between firms and households," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 19-31, October.
- Keeler, Theodore E & Small, Kenneth A, 1977. "Optimal Peak-Load Pricing, Investment, and Service Levels on Urban Expressways," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 1-25, February.
- Sivitanidou, Rena & Wheaton, William C., 1992. "Wage and rent capitalization in the commercial real estate market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 206-229, March.
- Livesey, D. A., 1973. "Optimum city size: A minimum congestion cost approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 144-161, April.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Ogawa, Hideaki, 1982. "Multiple equilibria and structural transition of non-monocentric urban configurations," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 161-196, May.
- Mills, Edwin S & Ferranti, David M, 1971. "Market Choices and Optimum City Size," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(2), pages 340-45, May.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1983. "Second-best policies for congestion externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 105-123, July.
- Anas, Alex & Kim, Ikki, 1996. "General Equilibrium Models of Polycentric Urban Land Use with Endogenous Congestion and Job Agglomeration," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 232-256, September.
- Wheaton, William C., 1974. "A comparative static analysis of urban spatial structure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 223-237, October.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.