Projecting Growth of Metropolitan Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 37 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edwarad L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001.
"Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U. S. Cities in the 1990s,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1925, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Jesse Shapiro, 2001. "Is There a New Urbanism? The Growth of U.S. Cities in the 1990s," NBER Working Papers 8357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- Stephen Malpezzi, . "Local Economic Development and Its Finance: An Introduction," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 02-06, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.