The cost of capital, tax reform, and the future of the rental housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011.
"Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition,"
NBER Working Papers
17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen M. Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard E. Romano, 2012. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1081-1111.
- Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Krainer, John, 2004.
"House Prices and Consumer Welfare,"
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
1840, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Blackley, Dixie M. & Follain, James R., 1996. "In search of empirical evidence that links rent and user cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 409-431, June.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel, 2011. "Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0403004, EconWPA.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 1999.
"Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research
99-16, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 2005. "Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 334-339, May.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2010. "Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 953-966, December.
- Robert Poole & Randal Verbrugge, 2007. "Explaining the Rent-OER Inflation Divergence, 1999-2006," Working Papers, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 410, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Pedro M. M. L. Garcês & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2011. "New housing supply: what do we know and how can we learn more?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2011_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- D'Ann Petersen & Keith Phillips & Mine Yücel, 1994. "The role of tax policy in the boom/bust cycle of the Texas construction sector," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 9413, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.