The cost of capital, tax reform, and the future of the rental housing market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 1999.
"Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
99-16, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Richard K. Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Stephen K. Mayo, 2005. "Metropolitan-Specific Estimates of the Price Elasticity of Supply of Housing, and Their Sources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 334-339, May.
- Patrick Bajari & C. Lanier Benkard & John Krainer, 2003.
"House Prices and Consumer Welfare,"
NBER Working Papers
9783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D'Ann Petersen & Keith Phillips & Mine Yücel, 1994. "The role of tax policy in the boom/bust cycle of the Texas construction sector," Working Papers 9413, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Pedro M. M. L. Garcês & Cesaltina Pacheco Pires, 2011. "New housing supply: what do we know and how can we learn more?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_18, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel, 2011. "Is there a double-dividend from anti-sprawl policies?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Blackley, Dixie M. & Follain, James R., 1996. "In search of empirical evidence that links rent and user cost," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 409-431, June.
- Eriksen, Michael D. & Rosenthal, Stuart S., 2010. "Crowd out effects of place-based subsidized rental housing: New evidence from the LIHTC program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(11-12), pages 953-966, December.
- Robert Poole & Randal Verbrugge, 2007. "Explaining the Rent-OER Inflation Divergence, 1999-2006," Working Papers 410, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Stephen M. Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard E. Romano, 2012.
"Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(3), pages 1081-1111.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," NBER Working Papers 17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.