Wage variation resulting from staggered work hours
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mogens Fosgerau & André De Palma & Anders Karlstrom & Kenneth A. Small, 2012. "Trip timing and scheduling preferences," Working Papers hal-00742267, HAL.
- Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva & van Ommeren, Jos, 2010.
"Labour Supply and Commuting,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4798, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos van Ommeren, 2009. "Labour Supply and Commuting," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 222, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Qinghua Zhang & Li Gan, 2004.
"The thick market effect of local unemployment rate fluctuation,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
179, Econometric Society.
- Gan, Li & Zhang, Qinghua, 2006. "The thick market effect on local unemployment rate fluctuations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 127-152, July.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2005. "The Thick Market Effect on Local Unemployment Rate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 11248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2008.
"Tenancy Rent Control And Credible Commitment In Maintenance,"
200812, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Richard J. Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2014. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2007. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 661, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard Arnott, 2007.
"Congestion Tolling with Agglomeration Externalities,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
660, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arnott, Richard, 2007. "Congestion tolling with agglomeration externalities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 187-203, September.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2009.
"Downtown parking in auto city,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995.
"Who Works When? Evidence from the U.S. and Germany,"
NBER Working Papers
5208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1995. "Who Works When?: Evidence from the U.S. and Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 120, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael D. Hurd, 1993. "The Effect of Labor Market Rigidities on the Labor Force Behavior of Older Workers," NBER Working Papers 4462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Otsubo, Hironori & Rapoport, Amnon, 2008. "Vickrey's model of traffic congestion discretized," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 873-889, December.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Lindsey, Robin, 2005. "Congestion pricing on a road network: A study using the dynamic equilibrium simulator METROPOLIS," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 588-611.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010073 is not listed on IDEAS
- André De Palma & Mogens Fosgerau, 2010. "Dynamic and Static congestion models: A review," Working Papers hal-00539166, HAL.
- A. de Palma & C. Fontan & O. Mekkaoui, 2000. "Trip Timing for Public Transportation : An Empirical Application," THEMA Working Papers 2000-19, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.