Aspects of growth in a system of cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2004.
"Dynamic Urban Models: Agglomeration and Growth,"
- Linda Harris Dobkins & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999.
"Spatial Interactions Among U.S. Cities: 1900-1990,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9913, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- J. Vernon Henderson, 2003. "Urbanization and Economic Development," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(2), pages 275-341, November.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2008. "Intercity Trade and Convergent versus Divergent Urban Growth," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0723, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Alex Anas, 2004.
"Vanishing cities: what does the new economic geography imply about the efficiency of urbanization?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 181-199, April.
- Alex Anas, 2003. "Vanishing Cities: What Does the New Economic Geography Imply About the Efficiency of Urbanization?," Urban/Regional 0302005, EconWPA.
- Palivos, Theodore & Wang, Ping, 1996. "Spatial agglomeration and endogenous growth," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 645-669, December.
- Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G., 2006. "Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 189-208, March.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2009.
"Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2007. "Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henderson, J. Vernon, 2005. "Urbanization and Growth," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 24, pages 1543-1591 Elsevier.
- Hadar, Yossi & Pines, David, 2004. "Population growth and its distribution between cities: positive and normative aspects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-154, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.