Economies of scale, technological progress, and the sources of economic growth: case of Korea, 1969-2000
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1997.
"Aggregate productivity and aggregate technology,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
593, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hulten, Charles R, 1978. "Growth Accounting with Intermediate Inputs," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 511-18, October.
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-76, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Park, Seung-Rok & Kwon, Jene K, 1995. "Rapid Economic Growth with Increasing Returns to Scale and Little or No Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(2), pages 332-51, May.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Dowling, Malcolm & Summers, Peter M, 1998.
"Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth--Issues for Asia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(225), pages 170-85, June.
- Dowling, M. & Summers, P.M., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity and Economic Growth - Issues for Asia," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 594, The University of Melbourne.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1998. "A Vision of the Growth Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(1), pages 1-32, March.
- McAllister, Patrick H. & McManus, Douglas, 1993. "Resolving the scale efficiency puzzle in banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 389-405, April.
- Young, Alwyn, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-80, August.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh, 2002. "What Explains the Industrial Revolution in East Asia? Evidence From the Factor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 502-526, June.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1975. "The Elasticity of Scale and the Shape of Average Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 492-97, June.
- Mun S. Ho & Wulong Gu, 2000. "A Comparison of Industrial Productivity Growth in Canada and the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 172-175, May.
- Barro, Robert J, 1999.
" Notes on Growth Accounting,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 119-37, June.
- Huggett, Mark & Ospina, Sandra, 2001. "Does productivity growth fall after the adoption of new technology?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 173-195, August.
- Young, Alwyn, 1993. "Invention and Bounded Learning by Doing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 443-72, June.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Yi Wen, 2011.
"OPEC’s oil exporting strategy and macroeconomic (in)stability,"
2011-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Aguiar-Conraria, Luís & Wen, Yi, 2012. "OPEC's oil exporting strategy and macroeconomic (in)stability," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 132-136.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Yi Wen, 2011. "OPEC´s Oil Exporting Strategy and Macroeconomic (In)Stability," NIPE Working Papers 10/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Ramcharran, Harri, 2011. "The pharmaceutical industry of Puerto Rico: Ramifications of global competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 395-406, May.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu & Lihong Yun, 2008. "Decomposition of Economic and Productivity Growth in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200806, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011.
"Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 366-373.
- Li, Kui-Wai & Liu, Tung, 2011. "Economic and productivity growth decomposition: An application to post-reform China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 366-373, January.
- Kui-Wai Li & Tung Liu, 2009. "Economic and Productivity Growth Decomposition: An Application to Post-reform China," Working Papers 200904, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.