Of fish and whales: the credibility of threats in international trade disputes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 23 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gordon, Daniel V. & Salvanes, Kjell Gunnar & Atkins, Frank, 1993. "A Fish Is a Fish Is a Fish? Testing for Market Linkages on the Paris Fish Market," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 8(4).
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Gordon, Daniel V. & Hannesson, Rognvaldur, 1996. "On Prices Of Fresh And Frozen Cod Fish In European And U.S. Markets," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 11(4).
- Cardwell, Ryan & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Reforming WTO Rules on Export Restrictions - Is There Any Point?," Commissioned Papers 158894, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Kerr, William A., 2000. "Is It Time to Re-think the WTO? A Return to the Basics," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(2).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.