Acquisition patterns of financial products: A longitudinal investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Canova, Luigina & Rattazzi, Anna Maria Manganelli & Webley, Paul, 2005. "The hierarchical structure of saving motives," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-34, February.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, October.
- Prinzie, Anita & Van den Poel, Dirk, 2006. "Investigating purchasing-sequence patterns for financial services using Markov, MTD and MTDg models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(3), pages 710-734, May.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas & Wahlund, Richard, 1997. "Household financial strategies in Sweden: An exploratory study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 201-233, April.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonard J. Paas & Anton A.A. Kuijlen & Theo B.C. Poiesz, 2005. "Acquisition Pattern Analysis for Relationship Marketing: A Conceptual and Methodological Redefinition," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(5), pages 661-673, July.
- Geoffrey Soutar & Steven Cornish-Ward, 1997. "Ownership patterns for durable goods and financial assets: a Rasch analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(7), pages 903-911.
- Stafford, Edward Jr. & Kasulis, Jack J. & Lusch, Robert F., 1982. "Consumer behavior in accumulating household financial assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 397-417, December.
- Paas, Leonard J., 1998. "Mokken scaling characteristic sets and acquisition patterns of durable- and financial products," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 353-376, June.
- Gatignon, Hubert & Robertson, Thomas S, 1985. " A Propositional Inventory for New Diffusion Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(4), pages 849-67, March.
- Bijmolt, T.H.A. & Paas, L.J. & Vermunt, J.K., 2004. "Country and consumer segmentation: Multi-level latent class analysis of financial product ownership," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142224, Tilburg University.
- Lindqvist, Alf, 1981. "A note on determinants of household saving behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-57, January.
- D. F. Benoit & D. Van Den Poel, 2009. "Benefits of Quantile Regression for the Analysis of Customer Lifetime Value in a Contractual Setting: An Application in Financial Services," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/551, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tracey West & Andrew Worthington, 2014. "Macroeconomic Conditions and Australian Financial Risk Attitudes, 2001–2010," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 263-277, June.
- Ngwenya, Mthunzi A. & Paas, Leonard J., 2012. "Lifecycle effects on consumer financial product portfolios in South Africa: An exploratory analysis of four ethnic groups," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 8-18.
- Oppewal, Harmen & Paas, Leonard J. & Crouch, Geoffrey I. & Huybers, Twan, 2010. "Segmenting consumers based on how they spend a tax rebate: An analysis of the Australian stimulus payment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 510-519, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.