The complex relationship between consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 16 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-46, September.
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
- Kasper, Hans, 1988. "On problem perception, dissatisfaction and brand loyalty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 387-397, September.
- Moisescu, Ovidiu I., 2006. "A Conceptual Analysis of Brand Loyalty As Core Dimension of Brand Equity," MPRA Paper 7504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Van Kenhove & K. De Wulf & D. Van Den Poelt, 2003. "Does Attitudinal Commitment to Stores Always Lead to Behavioral Loyalty? The Moderating Effect of Age," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/168, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.