A causal model of consumer involvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 10 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Cass, Aron & Sok, Phyra, 2013. "Exploring innovation driven value creation in B2B service firms: The roles of the manager, employees, and customers in value creation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1074-1084.
- Barrutia Legarreta, JosÃ© MarÃa & Espinosa Alejos, MarÃa Paz, 2012. "Consumer Expertise or Credit Risk? An empirical analysis of mortgage pricing," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Jayson Lusk & Leatta McLaughlin & Sara Jaeger, 2007. "Strategy and response to purchase intention questions," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 31-44, June.
- Bloemer, JoseM. M. & Kasper, Hans D. P., 1995. "The complex relationship between consumer satisfaction and brand loyalty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 311-329, July.
- Nicolau, Juan Luis, 2011. "El efecto de la participación en actividades de ocio sobre la influencia de la distancia en la elección de destinos/When the Enrollment in Recreational Activities Changes Distance Sensitivity to Desti," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 29, pages 803-824, Diciembre.
- Kuenzel, Johanna & Musters, Pieter, 2007. "Social interaction and low involvement products," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 876-883, August.
- O'Cass, A., 2000. "An assessment of consumers product, purchase decision, advertising and consumption involvement in fashion clothing," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 545-576, October.
- Frank J. van Rijnsoever & Martin J. Dijst & Carolina Castaldi, 2009. "Involvement and use of multiple search channels in the automobile purchase process," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-06, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Apr 2009.
- Kaine, Geoff & Murdoch, Helen & Lourey, Ruth & Bewsell, Denise, 2010. "A framework for understanding individual response to regulation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 531-537, December.
- Flynn, Leisa Reinecke & Goldsmith, Ronald E., 1999. "A Short, Reliable Measure of Subjective Knowledge," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 57-66, September.
- Conlon, B.J. & Dellaert, B.G.C. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2001. "Optimal Effort in Consumer Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence for Binary Choice," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2001-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Balabanis, George & Reynolds, Nina & Simintiras, Antonis, 2006. "Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 214-224, February.
- Sivadas, Eugene & Grewal, Rajdeep & Kellaris, James, 1998. "The Internet as a Micro Marketing Tool: Targeting Consumers through Preferences Revealed in Music Newsgroup Usage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 179-186, March.
- Malorgio, Giulio & Hertzberg, Anna & Grazia, Cristina, 2008. "Italian wine consumer behaviour and wineries responsive capacity," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44419, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- McCarthy, Mary, 2005. "The Impact of Experience and Consumer Perceptions on Perceived Risk Reduction Behavior - The Case of Beef," 15th Congress, Campinas SP, Brazil, August 14-19, 2005 24241, International Farm Management Association.
- Franziska Rumpel & Michael Knuth & Micheal Schaefer, 2008. "Neural correlates for price involvement in purchase decisions with regards to fast-moving-consumer-goods," FEMM Working Papers 08033, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nuttavuthisit, Krittinee, 2010. "If you can't beat them, let them join: The development of strategies to foster consumers' co-creative practices," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 315-324, May.
- Verbeke, W. & Ward, R. W. & Avermaete, T., 2002. "Evaluation of publicity measures relating to the EU beef labelling system in Belgium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 339-353, August.
- Henseleit, Meike & Kubitzki, Sabine, 2009. "â€˜GMO-Freeâ€™ Labels â€“ Enhancing Transparency or Deceiving Consumers?," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China, International Association of Agricultural Economists 51029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Roland Helm & Sebastian Landschulze, 2009. "Optimal stimulation level theory, exploratory consumer behaviour and product adoption: an analysis of underlying structures across product categories," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-73, March.
- Gabbott, Mark & Hogg, Gillian, 1999. "Consumer Involvement in Services: A Replication and Extension," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 159-166, October.
- Kemp, Katherine & Insch, Andrea & Holdsworth, David K. & Knight, John G., 2010. "Food miles: Do UK consumers actually care?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 504-513, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.