A critical investigation on detrending procedures for non-linear processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steve Leybourne & Tae-Hwan Kim & Paul Newbold, 2003.
"Behaviour of Dickey-Fuller Unit Root Tests Under Trend Misspecification,"
- Tae-Hwan Kim & Stephen Leybourne & Paul Newbold, 2004. "Behaviour of Dickey-Fuller Unit-Root Tests Under Trend Misspecification," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 755-764, 09.
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M., 1995.
"Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series Implications for business cycle research,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 253-278.
- Timothy Cogley & James M. Nason, 1993. "Effects of the Hodrick-Prescott filter on trend and difference stationary time series: implications for business cycle research," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1981.
"Spurious Periodicity in Inappropriately Detrended Time Series,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 741-51, May.
- Nelson, Charles R & Kang, Heejoon, 1979. "Spurious Periodicity in Inappropriately Detrended Time Series," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 161, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kwiatkowski, D. & Phillips, P.C.B. & Schmidt, P., 1990.
"Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of Unit Root : How Sure are we that Economic Time Series have a Unit Root?,"
8905, Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory.
- Kwiatkowski, Denis & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Schmidt, Peter & Shin, Yongcheol, 1992. "Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root : How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1-3), pages 159-178.
- Denis Kwiatkowski & Peter C.B. Phillips & Peter Schmidt, 1991. "Testing the Null Hypothesis of Stationarity Against the Alternative of a Unit Root: How Sure Are We That Economic Time Series Have a Unit Root?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 979, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Martin Sola & Zacharias Psaradakis, 2002.
"On Detrending and Cyclical Asymmetry,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
020, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ayat, L. & Burridge, P., 1996.
"Unit Root Tests in the presence of Uncertainty about the Non-Stochastic Trends,"
96-28, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ayat, Leila & Burridge, Peter, 2000. "Unit root tests in the presence of uncertainty about the non-stochastic trend," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 71-96, March.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Inoue, Tomoo & Morin, Norman, 1997. "Nonlinear stochastic trends," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 65-92, November.
- Chan, K Hung & Hayya, Jack C & Ord, J Keith, 1977. "A Note on Trend Removal Methods: The Case of Polynomial Regression versus Variate Differencing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 737-44, April.
- C. W. Granger & E. Maasoumi & J. Racine, 2004. "A Dependence Metric for Possibly Nonlinear Processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 649-669, 09.
- Blöchl, Andreas, 2014. "Penalized Splines as Frequency Selective Filters - Reducing the Excess Variability at the Margins," Discussion Papers in Economics 20687, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2008.
"A Robust Entropy-Based Test of Asymmetry for Discrete and Continuous Processes,"
0806, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey Racine, 2009. "A Robust Entropy-Based Test of Asymmetry for Discrete and Continuous Processes," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 246-261.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.