A simple pecuniary model of money and growth with transactions cost
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989. "Models and their uses," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Cooley, Thomas F & Hansen, Gary D, 1989.
"The Inflation Tax in a Real Business Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 733-48, September.
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," RCER Working Papers 155, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomas F. Cooley & Gary D. Hansen, 1987. "The Inflation Tax in a Real Business Cycle Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 496, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988. "The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model," Papers 88-05, Rochester, Business - General.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1973. "Inflation and Growth: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 141-56, Part I Fe.
- Yip, C.K. & Wang, P., 1989.
"Alternative Approaches To Money And Growth,"
8-89-4, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Huffman, Gregory W., 1987. "A dynamic equilibrium model of inflation and unemployment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 203-228, March.
- Fischer, Stanley & Huizinga, John, 1982. "Inflation, Unemployment, and Public Opinion Polls," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Drazen, Allan, 1979. "The optimal rate of inflation revisited," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 231-248, April.
- Judd, Kenneth L., 1982. "An alternative to steady-state comparisons in perfect foresight models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-2), pages 55-59.
- Saving, Thomas R, 1971. "Transactions Costs and the Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(3), pages 407-20, June.
- Lai, Ching-chong & Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu, 2005. "Nominal income targeting versus money growth targeting in an endogenously growing economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 359-366, March.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010.
"A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010. "A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights," MPRA Paper 30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Chen, Shu-hua & Shaw, Ming-fu & Lai, Ching-chong & Chang, Juin-jen, 2008. "Interest-rate rules and transitional dynamics in an endogenously growing open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 54-75, February.
- Ming-fu Shaw & Shu-hua Chen & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Interest Rate Rules, Target Policies, and Endogenous Economic Growth in an Open Economy," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A004, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Tapio Palokangas, 2003. "Inflationary Financing of Government Expenditure in an Endogenous Growth Model," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 121-137, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.