Superneutrality, Indeterminacy, and Endogenous Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number _136.
Date of creation: Jul 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Other versions of this item:
- Suen, Ming-Hon & Yip, Chong K., 2005. "Superneutrality, indeterminacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 579-595, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Benhabib, J. & Farmer, R.E.A, 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
165, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Jess Benhabib & Roger E.A. Farmer, 1992. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," UCLA Economics Working Papers 646, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991. "Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns," Working Papers 91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and sunspots in macroeconomics," Handbook of Macroeconomics, in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 387-448 Elsevier.
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K, 1992.
"Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 553-62, November.
- Danyang Xie, 2002.
"Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria,"
GE, Growth, Math methods
- Xie Danyang, 1994. "Divergence in Economic Performance: Transitional Dynamics with Multiple Equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 97-112, June.
- Jun-Ichi Itaya & Kazuo Mino, 2003. "Inflation, Transaction Costs and Indeterminacy in Monetary Economies with Endogenous Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 70(279), pages 451-470, 08.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-20, April.
- Eric W. Bond & Ping Wang & Chong K. Yip, 1993.
"A general two-sector model of endogenous growth with human and physical capital: balanced growth and transitional dynamics,"
9324, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bond, Eric W. & Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K., 1996. "A General Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Human and Physical Capital: Balanced Growth and Transitional Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 149-173, January.
- Zhang, Junxi, 2000. "Inflation and Growth: Pecuniary Transactions Costs and Qualitative Equivalence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Christopher A. Sims, 1989. "Models and their uses," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 11, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Mino, Kazuo, 2001. "Indeterminacy and Endogenous Growth with Social Constant Returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 203-222, March.
- Robert E Lucas, 1999.
"Making a Miracle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2101, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shu-Hua & Guo, Jang-Ting, 2008. "Velocity of money, equilibrium (in)determinacy and endogenous growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 1085-1096, September.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social status and long-run effects of monetary policy in a two-sector monetary economy of endogenous growth," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Chen, Hung- Ju, 2011. "Social status, human capital formation and super-neutrality in a two-sector monetary economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 785-794, May.
- Hung-Ju Chen & Jang-Ting Guo, 2009. "Money and Endogenous Growth in a Cash-in-Advance Model with Social Status," Working Papers 200906, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Seiya Fujisaki & Kazuo Mino, 2009.
"Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1644-1652.
- Fujisaki, Seiya & Mino, Kazuo, 2009. "Long-Run Impacts of Inflation Tax in the Presence of Multiple Capital Goods," MPRA Paper 16964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hung-Ju Chen, 2012.
"Social status, human capital formation and the long-run effects of money,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 225-246, April.
- Chen, Hung-Ju, 2011. "Social Status, Human Capital Formation and the Long-run Effects of Money," MPRA Paper 30253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuo Mino & Seiya Fujisaki, 2007. "Generalized Taylor Rule and Determinacy of Growth Equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-7.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2008:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2009. "Velocity and Monetary Expansion in a Growing Economy with Interest-Rate Control," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Seiya Fujisaki, 2008. "Equilibrium Determinacy of Endogenous Growth with Generalized Taylor Rule: A Discrete-Time Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.