Inflation, Unemployment, and Public Opinion Polls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell Publishing in its journal Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
Volume (Year): 14 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Yangru & Zhang, Junxi, 2000. "Monopolistic competition, increasing returns to scale, and the welfare costs of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 417-440, October.
- Chris Crowe, 2004.
"Inflation, Inequality and Social Conflict,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
69, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Zhang, Junxi, 1996. "A simple pecuniary model of money and growth with transactions cost," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 127-137.
- Susan M. Collins & Francesco Giavazzi, 1993.
"Attitudes toward Inflation and the Viability of Fixed Exchange Rates: Evidence from the EMS,"
in: A Retrospective on the Bretton Woods System: Lessons for International Monetary Reform, pages 547-586
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, S.M. & Giavazzi, F., 1992. "Attitudes Towards Inflation and the Viability of Fixed Exchange Rates: Evidence from the EMS," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1592, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Susan M. Collins & Francesco Giavazzi, 1992. "Attitudes Towards Inflation and the Viability of Fixed Exchange Rates: Evidence From the EMS," NBER Working Papers 4057, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayo, Bernd & Hefeker, Carsten, 2002. "Reconsidering central bank independence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 653-674, November.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2008. "Behavioral Aspects of Price Setting, and Their Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 13754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayo, Bernd, 2004. "Public support for creating a market economy in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 720-744, December.
- Hayo, Bernd, 1998. "Inflation culture, central bank independence and price stability," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 241-263, May.
- van Lelyveld, Iman, 1999. "Inflation or unemployment? Who cares?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 463-484, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.