Foreign direct investment: The human dimension
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 6 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azemar, Celine & Darby, Julia & Desbordes, Rodolphe & Wooton, Ian, 2012.
"Market Familiarity and the Location of South and North MNEs,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2012-15, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Celine Azemar & Julia Darby & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2012. "Market Familiarity and the Location of South and North MNEs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 307-345, November.
- Celine Azemar & Julia Darby & Rodolphe Desbordes & Ian Wooton, 2012. "Market familiarity and the location of South and North MNEs," Working Papers 2012_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Kyoji Fukao; Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Market Declined?," IHEID Working Papers 12-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Toshihiro Okubo, 2004. "Intra-industry Trade and Production Networks," IHEID Working Papers 13-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Marina Murat & Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2008. "Italian Diaspora and Foreign Direct Investment: A Cliometric Perspective," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 013, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Martin Gassebner & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2010. "Where do Creditor Rights Matter? Creditor Rights, Political Constraints, and Cross-Border M&A Activity," Working Papers CEB 10-019.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.