House Prices, Migration, and Regional Labor Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
Other versions of this item:
- G Johnes & T. Hyclak, . "House Prices, Migration and Regional Labour Markets," Working Papers ec9/91, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006.
"Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel,"
Economics Series Working Papers
276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006. "Was There a British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," CEPR Discussion Papers 5619, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- John Ermisch, 1998. "Unemployment Risk, the Housing Market and the Effects of Decentralised Redistribution," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 187-202, May.
- Lerbs, Oliver, 2010. "Is there a link between home ownership and unemployment levels? Evidence from German regional data," CAWM Discussion Papers 34, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E., 2012. "Comovements among U.S. state housing prices: Evidence from fractional cointegration," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 936-942.
- Stillman, Steven & Velamuri, Malathi & Aitken, Andrew, 2010.
"The long-run impact of New Zealand's structural reform on local communities,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 432-448, December.
- Steven Stillman & Malathi Velamuri, 2008. "The Long-Run Impact of New Zealand's Structural Reform on Local Communities," Working Papers 08_11, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Cameron, Gavin & Muellbauer, John & Murphy, Anthony, 2006.
"Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5832, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 275, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep M., 2012.
"Change in the Distribution of House Prices across Spanish Cities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep Maria, 2012. "Change in the distribution of house prices across Spanish cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 739-748.
- David C Maré & Wai Kin Choy, 2001. "Regional Labour Market Adjustment and the Movements of People: A Review," Treasury Working Paper Series 01/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2012. "Migration, housing market, and labor market responses to employment shocks," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 267-284.
- Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy, 2005. "Booms, Busts and Ripples in British Regional Housing Markets," Macroeconomics 0512003, EconWPA.
- Oliver Lerbs, 2011. "Is there a link between homeownership and unemployment? Evidence from German regional data," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 407-426, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.