Housing market segmentation and hedonic prediction accuracy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ray C. Fair & Robert J. Shiller, 1988.
"The Informational Content of Ex Ante Forecasts,"
NBER Working Papers
2503, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1981.
"Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 781-93, May.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1980. "Several Tests for Model Specification in the Presence of Alternative Hypotheses," Working Papers 378, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 1998. "Housing Market Segmentation," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 121-143, June.
- Fair, Ray C & Shiller, Robert J, 1990. "Comparing Information in Forecasts from Econometric Models," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 375-89, June.
- Mahlon R. Straszheim, 1975. "An Econometric Analysis of the Urban Housing Market," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number stra75-1, May.
- Schnare, Ann B. & Struyk, Raymond J., 1976. "Segmentation in urban housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 146-166, April.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- David M. Brasington, 2000. "Demand and Supply of Public School Quality in Metropolitan Areas: The Role of Private Schools," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 583-605.
- William N. Goetzmann & Matthew I. Spiegel, 1997.
"A Spatial Model of Housing Returns and Neighborhood Substitutability,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm64, Yale School of Management.
- Goetzmann, William N & Spiegel, Matthew, 1997. "A Spatial Model of Housing Returns and Neighborhood Substitutability," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1-2), pages 11-31, Jan.-Marc.
- William N. Goetzmann and Matthew Spiegel., 1995. "A Spatial Model of Housing Returns and Neighborhood Substitutability," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-253, University of California at Berkeley.
- Allen C. Goodman, 1977. "A Comparison of Block Group and Census Tract Data in a Hedonic Housing Price Model," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 53(4), pages 483-487.
- Brasington, David M., 2001. "Capitalization and Community Size," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 385-395, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.