A Comparison of Block Group and Census Tract Data in a Hedonic Housing Price Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen, 2006. "Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Jeffrey Zabel & Katherine Kiel, 2004.
"Location, Location, Location: The 3L Approach to House Price Determination,"
Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau
04-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kiel, Katherine A. & Zabel, Jeffrey E., 2008. "Location, location, location: The 3L Approach to house price determination," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 175-190, June.
- STEVEN C. DELLER & Thomas Ottem, 2001.
"Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties,"
Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department
442, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Deller, Steven C. & Ottem, Thomas, 2002. "Crime and the Quality of Life in Wisconsin Counties," Staff Paper Series, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics 442, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Thibodeau, Thomas G., 2003. "Housing market segmentation and hedonic prediction accuracy," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 181-201, September.
- Nils Soguel & Marc-Jean Martin & Alexandre Tangerini, 2008. "The Impact of Housing Market Segmentation between Tourists and Residents on the Hedonic Price for Landscape Quality," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 655-678, December.
- Darren Hayunga & R. Pace, 2010. "Spatial Statistics Applied to Commercial Real Estate," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 103-125, August.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Roberts, Roland K. & Jung, Suhyun, 2009. "Amenity values of spatial configurations of forest landscapes over space and time in the Southern Appalachian Highlands," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(10), pages 2646-2657, August.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M., 2005. "Projecting Spatial Pattern of Housing Growth in Tennessee," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) 19392, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.