A low-key social insurance reform--effects of multidisciplinary outpatient treatment for back pain patients in Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Graversen, Brian Krogh & Jensen, Peter, 2006.
"A Reappraisal of the Virtues of Private Sector Employment Programmes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2230, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brian Krogh Graversen & Peter Jensen, 2010. "A Reappraisal of the Virtues of Private Sector Employment Programmes," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(3), pages 546-569, 09.
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Vaage, Kjell, 2003.
"Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms,"
Working Papers in Economics
08/03, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G & Vaage, Kjell, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 4088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aakvik, Arild & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Vaage, Kjell, 2003. "Measuring Heterogeneity in the Returns to Education in Norway Using Educational Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aakvik, Arild & Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil, 2012. "Hospital Capacity, Waiting Times and Sick Leave Duration - an Empirical Analysis of a Norwegian Health Policy Reform," Working Papers in Economics 10/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Andrén, Daniela & Svensson, Mikael, 2009. "Part-time sick leave as a treatment method for individuals with musculoskeletal disorders," Working Papers 2009:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010.
"Entering New Country and Product Markets: Does Export Promotion Help?,"
36738, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Christian Volpe Martincus & Jerónimo Carballo, 2010. "Entering new country and product markets: does export promotion help?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 146(3), pages 437-467, September.
- Andrew M. Jones, 2007. "Identification of treatment effects in Health Economics," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(11), pages 1127-1131.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.