Cost-sharing and pharmaceutical utilisation and expenditure in Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1985. "The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1063-1069, January.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-77, June.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1986. "The demand for health : Some new empirical evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-233, September.
- Markus Jochmann, 2013.
"What belongs where? Variable selection for zero-inflated count models with an application to the demand for health care,"
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1947-1964, October.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Paper Series 45_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Papers 0923, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jochmann, Markus, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-54, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2012. "Modelling zero-inflated count data when exposure varies: with an application to sick leave," ECON - Working Papers 061, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paul Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002.
"Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
372, McMaster University.
- Paul V. Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002. "Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 73, McMaster University.
- Andr? Romeu-Santana & ?gel M. Vera-Hern?dez, .
"A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy. Variable,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
452.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andres Romeu-Santana & Angel Marcos Vera-Hernndez, 2000. "A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy Variable," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Siciliani, Luigi, 2010. "Co-payments and the demand for pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 835-841, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.