Cost-sharing and pharmaceutical utilisation and expenditure in Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-77, June.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Winfried Pohlmeier & Volker Ulrich, 1995. "An Econometric Model of the Two-Part Decisionmaking Process in the Demand for Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(2), pages 339-361.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Manning, Willard G. & Newhouse, Joseph P., 1985. "The demand for prescription drugs as a function of cost-sharing," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1063-1069, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 1986. "The demand for health : Some new empirical evidence," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 195-233, September.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- William H. Greene, 1994. "Accounting for Excess Zeros and Sample Selection in Poisson and Negative Binomial Regression Models," Working Papers 94-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009.
"What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care,"
0923, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Markus Jochmann, 2013. "What belongs where? Variable selection for zero-inflated count models with an application to the demand for health care," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1947-1964, October.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Paper Series 45_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Jochmann, Markus, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-54, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Siciliani, Luigi, 2010. "Co-payments and the demand for pharmaceuticals: Evidence from Italy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 835-841, July.
- Andr? Romeu-Santana & ?gel M. Vera-Hern?dez, .
"A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy. Variable,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
452.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Andres Romeu-Santana & Angel Marcos Vera-Hernndez, 2000. "A Semi-Nonparametric Estimator For Counts With An Endogenous Dummy Variable," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 37, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2012. "Modelling zero-inflated count data when exposure varies: with an application to sick leave," ECON - Working Papers 061, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Rainer Winkelmann, 2014. "A dynamic hurdle model for zero-inflated count data: with an application to health care utilization," ECON - Working Papers 151, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Paul Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002.
"Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population,"
Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports
372, McMaster University.
- Paul V. Grootendorst & Mitchell Levine, 2002. "Do Drug Plans Matter? Effects of Drug Plan Eligibility on Drug Use Among the Elderly, Social Assistance Recipients and the General Population," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 73, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.