Medicaid managed care and infant health
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Leibowitz, Arleen & Buchanan, Joan L. & Mann, Joyce, 1992. "A randomized trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a Medicaid HMO," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 235-257, October.
- Hill, Steven C. & Wolfe, Barbara L., 1997. "Testing the HMO competitive strategy: An analysis of its impact on medical care resources," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 261-286, June.
- Dranove, David & Wehner, Paul, 1994. "Physician-induced demand for childbirths," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 61-73, March.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data,"
09, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James, 2000. "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-normal Data," Working Papers 00-9, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, . "A Generalized Parametric Selection Model for Non-Normal Data," Department of Economics 00-09, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- M. Melinda Pitts & Mary Beth Walker & Brian S. Armour, 2011. "A decomposition of the black-white differential in birth outcomes," Working Paper 2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2006. "Estimating the effect of smoking on birth outcomes using a matched panel data approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 489-519.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000.
NBER Working Papers
7829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duggan, Mark, 2004.
"Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2549-2572, December.
- Mark Duggan, 2002. "Does Contracting Out Increase the Efficiency of Government Programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs," NBER Working Papers 9091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer & Janet Currie & Enrico Moretti, 2004. "Competition in Imperfect Markets: Does it Help California's Medicaid Mothers?," NBER Working Papers 10429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray Robinson, 2000. "Managed care in the United States: a dilemma for evidence-based policy?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 1-7.
- Nastis, Stefanos A. & Crocker, Thomas D., 2012. "Valuing mother and child health: The intrauterine environment," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 318-328.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.