A randomized trial to evaluate the effectiveness of a Medicaid HMO
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raghavan, Ramesh & Leibowitz, Arleen A. & Andersen, Ronald M. & Zima, Bonnie T. & Schuster, Mark A. & Landsverk, John, 2006. "Effects of Medicaid managed care policies on mental health service use among a national probability sample of children in the child welfare system," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1482-1496, December.
- Duggan, Mark, 2004.
"Does contracting out increase the efficiency of government programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 2549-2572, December.
- Mark Duggan, 2002. "Does Contracting Out Increase the Efficiency of Government Programs? Evidence from Medicaid HMOs," NBER Working Papers 9091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Currie, Janet & Fahr, John, 2005.
"Medicaid managed care: effects on children's Medicaid coverage and utilization,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 85-108, January.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2000. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," JCPR Working Papers 156, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Janet Currie & John Fahr, 2002. "Medicaid Managed Care: Effects on Children's Medicaid Coverage and Utilization," NBER Working Papers 8812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Shafrin, 2010. "Operating on commission: analyzing how physician financial incentives affect surgery rates," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 562-580.
- Freund, D.A. & Kniesner, T.J. & LoSasso, A.T., 1996. "How Managed Care Affects Medicaid Utilization: A Synthetic Difference-in-Difference Zero-Inflated Count Model," Discussion Paper 1996-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Goldman, Dana P. & Hosek, Susan D. & Dixon, Lloyd S. & Sloss, Elizabeth M., 1995. "The effects of benefit design and managed care on health care costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 401-418, October.
- Levinson, Arik & Ullman, Frank, 1998. "Medicaid managed care and infant health," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 351-368, June.
- Ubokudom, Sunday E., 1997. "Physician participation in a Medicaid managed care program, the Kansas Primary Care Network," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 139-156, August.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.