Price regulation of pharmaceuticals in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505560
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aslam H. Anis, 1992. "Pharmaceutical Prices with Insurance Coverage and Formularies," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 420-37, May.
- Wright, Donald J., 2004. "The drug bargaining game: pharmaceutical regulation in Australia," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 785-813, July.
- Patricia M. Danzon & Eric L. Keuffel, 2013. "Regulation of the Pharmaceutical-Biotechnology Industry," NBER Chapters, in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 407-484 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Boring, 2010. "Political contributions to influence consumers: the example of the u.s. drug reimportation debate," Working Papers DT/2010/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Robin Lindsey & Douglas S. West, 1999. "National Pharmacare, Reference-Based Pricing, and Drug R&D: A Critique of the National Forum on Health's Recommendations for Pharmaceutical Policy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(1), pages 1-27, March.
- Boring, Anne, 2010. "Political Contributions to Influence Consumers: the Example of the U.S. Drug Reimportation Debate," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4296, Paris Dauphine University.
- Roger Bate & Ginger Zhe Jin & Aparna Mathur, 2011.
"Does Price Reveal Poor-Quality Drugs? Evidence from 17 Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
16854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bate, Roger & Jin, Ginger Zhe & Mathur, Aparna, 2011. "Does price reveal poor-quality drugs? Evidence from 17 countries," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1150-1163.
- Hamilton, Jonathan H., 2012. "The effect of Canadian imports on prescription drug prices in the U.S," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1003-1008.
- Pecorino, Paul, 2002. "Should the US allow prescription drug reimports from Canada?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 699-708, July.
- Donald J Wright, 2002. "The drug bargaining game: Pharmaceutical regulation in Australia, CHERE Discussion Paper No 51," Discussion Papers 51, CHERE, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Aidan Hollis & Stephen Law, 2004. "A National Formulary for Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 30(4), pages 445-452, December.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Aslam H. Anis, 1998.
"Hedonic Analysis of Arthritis Drugs,"
NBER Working Papers
6574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul V. Grootendorst & John K. Marshall & Anne M. Holbrook & Lisa R. Dolovich & Bernie J. O'Brien & Adrian R. Levy, 2004. "The Impact of Differential Cost Sharing of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Agents on the Use and Costs of Analgesic Drugs," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 115, McMaster University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.