Public-private alliances in biotechnology: Can they narrow the knowledge gaps between rich and poor?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spielman,David J. & Hartwich,Frank & von Grebmer, Klaus, 2007. "Sharing science, building bridges, and enhancing impact: Public-Private Partnerships in the CGIAR," IFPRI discussion papers 708, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tiffany Shih & Brian Wright, 2011.
in: Accelerating Energy Innovation: Insights from Multiple Sectors, pages 49-85
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2007.
"Estimating the adoption of Bt eggplant in India: Who Benefits from public-private partnership?,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 523-543.
- Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2006. "Estimating the Adoption of Bt Eggplant in India: Who Benefits from Public-Private Partnership?," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25311, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tripp, Robert, 2002. "Can the public sector meet the challenge of private research? Commentary on "Falcon and Fowler" and "Pingali and Traxler"," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 239-246, June.
- Spielman, David J., 2007. "Pro-poor agricultural biotechnology: Can the international research system deliver the goods?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 189-204, April.
- Pardey, Philip G. & James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M. & Wood, Stanley & Koo, Bonwoo & Binenbaum, Eran & Hurley, Terrance M. & Glewwe, Paul & Mayer, Jorge & Jones, Richard & De Groote, Hugo & Kana, 2007. "Science, Technology and Skills," Reports 136256, University of Minnesota, International Science and Technology Practice and Policy.
- Kremer, Michael & Zwane, Alix Peterson, 2005. "Encouraging Private Sector Research for Tropical Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 87-105, January.
- Byerlee, Derek & Fischer, Ken, 2002. "Accessing Modern Science: Policy and Institutional Options for Agricultural Biotechnology in Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 931-948, June.
- Joanna Chataway, 2005. "Introduction: is it possible to create pro-poor agriculture-related biotechnology?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 597-610.
- Martinez-Poveda, Africa & Molla-Bauza, Margarita Brugarolas & del Campo Gomis, Francisco Jose & Martinez, Laura Martinez-Carrasco, 2009. "Consumer-perceived risk model for the introduction of genetically modified food in Spain," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 519-528, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.