Targeting poverty alleviation in priority setting for agricultural research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mutangadura, Gladys & Norton, George W., 1999. "Agricultural research priority setting under multiple objectives: an example from Zimbabwe," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 277-286, May.
- Byerlee, Derek & Morris, Michael L., 1993. "Calculating levels of protection: Is it always appropriate to use world reference prices based on current trading status?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 805-815, May.
- Fan, Shenggen & Hazell, P. B. R., 1997. "Should India invest more in less-favored areas?:," EPTD discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- G. Nagy, Joseph & Quddus, M. A., 1998. "National agricultural commodity research priorities for Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 327-340, December.
- Herath, Janaranjana & Bashir, Saima & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G., 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of Agriculture in Economic Growth of North Carolina," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143083, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ryan, James G., 2002. "Agricultural Research and Poverty Alleviation: Some International Perspectives," Working Papers 118375, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Walker, Thomas S. & Pitoro, Raul & Tomo, Alda & Sitoe, Isabel & Salencia, Celestino & Mahanzule, Rosalina & Donovan, Cynthia & Mazuze, Feliciano M., 2006. "Estabelecimento de Prioridades para a Investigação Agrária no Sector Público em Moçambique Baseado nos Dados do Trabalho de Inquérito Agrícola (TIA)," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55866, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Alene, Arega D. & Manyong, V.M. & Tollens, Eric F. & Abele, Steffen, 2007. "Targeting agricultural research based on potential impacts on poverty reduction: Strategic program priorities by agro-ecological zone in Nigeria," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 394-412, June.
- Dana G. Dalrymple, 2008. "International agricultural research as a global public good: concepts, the CGIAR experience and policy issues," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-379.
- Pandey, Sushil & Pal, Suresh, 2007. "Are less-favored environments over-invested? The case of rice research in India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5-6), pages 606-623.
- Alwang, Jeffrey & Siegel, Paul B., 2003. "Measuring the impacts of agricultural research on poverty reduction," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Toribio, MÂª Rosario, 2011. "The use of scientific knowledge by Spanish agrifood firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 507-516, August.
- Shrestha, Hari Krishna & Manandhar, Hira Kaji & Regmi, Punya Prasad, 2013. "Investment in Wheat Research in Nepal â€“ An Empirical Analysis," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 26(2).
- Walker, Thomas S. & Pitoro, Raul & Tomo, Alda & Sitoe, Isabel & Salencia, Celestino & Mahanzule, Rosalina & Donovan, Cynthia & Mazuze, Feliciano M., 2006. "Priority Setting for Public-Sector Agricultural Research in Mozambique with the National Agricultural Survey Data," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 56113, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2010. "Agricultural Technology Adoption and Rural Poverty: Application of an Endogenous Switching Regression for Selected East African Countries," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 97049, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Asfaw, Solomon & Shiferaw, Bekele & Simtowe, Franklin & Lipper, Leslie, 2012. "Impact of modern agricultural technologies on smallholder welfare: Evidence from Tanzania and Ethiopia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 283-295.
- Bellon, Mauricio R. & Hodson, David & Bergvinson, David & Beck, David & Martinez-Romero, Eduardo & Montoya, Yinha, 2005. "Targeting agricultural research to benefit poor farmers: Relating poverty mapping to maize environments in Mexico," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5-6), pages 476-492.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.