The impact of the Uruguay Round on tariff escalation in agricultural products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1997)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005.
"Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
05-wp407, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Anh Tu & John C. Beghin & Estelle Gozlan, 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp407, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John C., 2005. "Tariff Escalation and Invasive Species Risk," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19518, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Joelle Latina & Roberta Piermartini & Michele Ruta, 2011. "Natural resources and non-cooperative trade policy," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 177-196, June.
- Maria Cipollina & Luca Salvatici, 2008.
"Measuring Protection: Mission Impossible?,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 577-616, 07.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "Trade policy and market access issues for developing countries : implications for the Millennium Round," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2214, The World Bank.
- Poonyth, Daneswar & Sharma, Ramesh & Konandreas, Panos A., 2004. "The impact of the WTO agricultural negotiating modalities on Southern African Development Community countries," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(3), September.
- Tu, Anh Thuy & Beghin, John & Gozlan, Estelle, 2008.
"Tariff escalation and invasive species damages,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 619-629, November.
- Wainio, John & Vanzetti, David, 2008. "Tariff Escalation in the Doha Talks--Bringing the Issue to Resolution," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6034, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Reca, Lucio, 2000. "Trade and agroindustrialization in developing countries: trends and policy impacts," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 219-229, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.