The substitution problem in the theory of effective protection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P.L. Beena & K N Harilal, 2010. "The WTO Agreement on Rules of Origin: Implications for South Asia," Working Papers id:3143, eSocialSciences.
- Wiebelt, Manfred, 1989. "How does industrial protection affect the agricultural sector? A quantitative general equilibrium analysis for Peninsular Malaysia," Kiel Working Papers 380, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms.Amber & Khokhar, Rabbia, 2010. "Determinants and barriers to bilateral trade A study on developing economies," MPRA Paper 26179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demirdöğen, Alper, 2011.
"Tarımsal Korumacılık, Korumacılığın Ölçümü ve Türkiye
[Agricultural Protectionism, Its Measurement and Turkey]," MPRA Paper 35083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouet, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David, 2010. "Economics of export taxation in a context of food crisis," IFPRI discussion papers 994, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Klodt, Henning, 1988. "Industrial policy and repressed structural change in West Germany," Kiel Working Papers 322, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Manitra Rakotoarisoa, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policies Under Monopsony and Uncertainty: The Exporter’s Non-Linear Responses Based on the Organization of Its Industry," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 187-201, June.
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "How does economic development and import dependency affect agricultural price protection? A pooled cross-country and time-series analysis for the wheat sector," Kiel Working Papers 342, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber & Khokhar, Rabia, 2011.
"The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”,"
34727, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Muhammad Imtiaz Subhani & Amber Osman & Rabia Khokhar, 2011. "The new version of gravity model in explaining bilateral trade. “A comparative study for developed and developing nations”," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 28, pages 41-54, May.
- Valdes, Alberto & Foster, William, 2011. "A profile of border protection in Egypt : an effective rate of protection approach adjusting for energy subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5685, The World Bank.
- João Alberto De Negri & Celso Garrido & Vinicius Rodrigues Peçanha & Leonardo E. Stanley, 2010. "La inserción de América Latina en las cadenas globales de valor," Serie Red MERCOSUR, Red Mercosur, edition 1, volume 1, number 19 edited by Victor Prochnik (Coordinador).
- Mauricio Mesquita Moreira, 2009. "Brazil's Trade Policy: Old and New Issues," IDB Publications 9295, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.