Market efficiency around the clock Some supporting evidence using foreign-based derivatives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505576
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1991.
"Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns,"
NBER Working Papers
3911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1992. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Acoross Borders: International Transimission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," Discussion Paper Series a253, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mervyn A. King & Sushil Wadhwani, 1989.
"Transmission of Volatility Between Stock Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
2910, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Lawrence H. Summers, 1989.
"Mean Reversion in Stock Prices: Evidence and Implications,"
NBER Working Papers
2343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Poterba, James M. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1988. "Mean reversion in stock prices : Evidence and Implications," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 27-59, October.
- Becker, Kent G & Finnerty, Joseph E & Gupta, Manoj, 1990. " The Intertemporal Relation between the U.S. and Japanese Stock Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1297-1306, September.
- Babbel, D.F. & Eisenberg, L.K., 1991.
"Quantity-Adjusting Options and Forward Contracts,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
29-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Babbel, D.F. & Eisenberg, L.K., 1991. "Quantity-adjusting Options and Forward Contracts," Weiss Center Working Papers 24-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- David F. Babbel & Laurence K. Eisenberg, 1991. "Quantity-adjusting options and forward contracts," Working Paper 91-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hamao, Yasushi & Masulis, Ronald W & Ng, Victor, 1990. "Correlations in Price Changes and Volatility across International Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(2), pages 281-307.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1986.
"Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
785, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John Y. Campbell & Robert J. Shiller, 1988. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," NBER Working Papers 1885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Shiller, Robert, 1987. "Cointegration and Tests of Present Value Models," Scholarly Articles 3122490, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Becker, Kent G & Finnerty, Joseph E & Tucker, Alan L, 1992. "The Intraday Interdependence Structure between U.S. and Japanese Equity Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 27-37, Spring.
- French, Kenneth R. & Roll, Richard, 1986. "Stock return variances : The arrival of information and the reaction of traders," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 5-26, September.
- Chiara Oldani, 2005. "An Overview of the Literature about Derivatives," Macroeconomics 0504004, EconWPA.
- Vinay Datar & Raymond So & Yiuman Tse, 2008. "Liquidity commonality and spillover in the US and Japanese markets: an intraday analysis using exchange-traded funds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 379-393, November.
- Chua, Choong Tze & Lai, Sandy & Wu, Yangru, 2008. "Effective fair pricing of international mutual funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 2307-2324, November.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2004.
"The Monetary Origins of Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets,"
04-47, Bank of Canada.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2006. "The monetary origins of asymmetric information in international equity markets," International Finance Discussion Papers 872, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006. "Price and Volatility Transmission across Borders," Working Paper Series 2006-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Tsetsekos, George & Varangis, Panos, 1998. "The structure of derivatives exchanges : lessons from developed and emerging markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1887, The World Bank.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario & Chiara Oldani, 2000. "On Monetary Analysis of Derivatives," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 149-175, August.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2009.
"Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 953-986, August.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2007. "Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks," Working Paper Series 2006-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Albuquerque, Rui & Vega, Clara, 2006. "Asymmetric Information in the Stock Market: Economic News and Co-movement," CEPR Discussion Papers 5598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Hendershott, Terrence, 2008. "A comparison of trading and non-trading mechanisms for price discovery," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 839-849, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.