The Reeded Edge and the Phillips Curve: Money Neutrality, Common Knowledge, and Subjective Beliefs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 87 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brandenburger, Adam & Dekel, Eddie & Geanakoplos, John, 1992.
"Correlated equilibrium with generalized information structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 182-201, April.
- Geanakoplos & Adam Brandenburger & Eddie Dekel, 1988. "Correlated Equilibrium with Generalized Information Structures," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 884R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Aug 1989.
- Williamson, Steve & Wright, Randall, 1994.
"Barter and Monetary Exchange under Private Information,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(1), pages 104-23, March.
- Steve Williamson & Randall Wright, 1991. "Barter and monetary exchange under private information," Staff Report 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Williamson, S. & Wright, R., 1991. "Barter and Monetary Exchange Under Private Information," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9107, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Satterthwaite, Mark A. & Williams, Steven R., 1989. "Bilateral trade with the sealed bid k-double auction: Existence and efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 107-133, June.
- R. Aumann, 2010.
"Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality,"
513, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aumann, Robert J, 1987. "Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Robert J. Aumann, 2010. "Correlated Equilibrium as an expression of Bayesian Rationality," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000377, David K. Levine.
- Morris, Stephen, 1995. "The Common Prior Assumption in Economic Theory," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 227-253, October.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- Radner, Roy & Schotter, Andrew, 1987.
"The Sealed-Bid Mechanism: An Experimental Study,"
87-41, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Roger B. Myerson & Mark A. Satterthwaite, 1981.
"Efficient Mechanisms for Bilateral Trading,"
469S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1968. "Games with Incomplete Information Played by `Bayesian' Players, Part III. The Basic Probability Distribution of the Game," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(7), pages 486-502, March.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1993.
"The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 105-41, March.
- Silvestre, J., 1991. "The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 374, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov, 1989. "Approximating common knowledge with common beliefs," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 170-190, June.
- Shin, H.S., 1995. "Defining a notion of confidence in an economy with differential information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9526, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990.
"A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1985.
"Monetary mystique : secrecy and central banking,"
85-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Robert J Aumann, 1999. "Agreeing to Disagree," Levine's Working Paper Archive 512, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Leininger, W. & Linhart, P. B. & Radner, R., 1989. "Equilibria of the sealed-bid mechanism for bargaining with incomplete information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 63-106, June.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Maskin, Eric S, 1996. "A Walrasian Theory of Money and Barter," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 111(4), pages 955-1005, November.
- Gresik, Thomas A. & Satterthwaite, Mark A., 1989. "The rate at which a simple market converges to efficiency as the number of traders increases: An asymptotic result for optimal trading mechanisms," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 304-332, June.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004.
"Money Illusion and Coordination Failure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, . "Money Illusion and Coordination Failure," IEW - Working Papers 177, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2004. "Money illusion and coordination failure," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2004 2004-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fehr, Ernst & Tyran, Jean-Robert, 2004. "Money Illusion and Coordination Failure," CEPR Discussion Papers 4283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2004. "Money Illusion and Coordination Failure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1141, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E., 2001. "Volatile Policy and Private Information: The Case of Monetary Shocks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 265-296, July.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.