On the Communication Complexity of Expected-Profit Maximization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 86 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mount, Kenneth & Reiter, Stanley, 1974.
"The informational size of message spaces,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 161-192, June.
- Arrow, Kenneth J, 1974. "Limited Knowledge and Economic Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Saari, Donald G., 1984. "A method for constructing message systems for smooth performance functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 249-274, August.
- Williams, Steven R., 1984. "Implementing a generic smooth function," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 273-288, December.
- Calsamiglia, Xavier, 1977. "Decentralized resource allocation and increasing returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 263-283, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.