Corporate taxes, growth and welfare in a Schumpeterian economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 137 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Other versions of this item:
- Pietro F. Peretto, 2005. "Corporata Taxes, Growth and Welfare in a Schumpeterian Economy," 2005 Meeting Papers 653, Society for Economic Dynamics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998.
"Fiscal Policy, Elastic Labor Supply, and Endogenous Growth,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0068, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Fiscal policy, elastic labor supply, and endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 185-210, February.
- Stephen Turnovsky, 1998. "Fiscal Policy, Elastic Labor Supply, and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 0068, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J. & Kehoe, Timothy J., 1992.
"In search of scale effects in trade and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 377-409, December.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2001.
"Taxation and Corporate Financial Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
8203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher Laincz & Pietro Peretto, 2006. "Scale effects in endogenous growth theory: an error of aggregation not specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 263-288, September.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Peter Thompson, 1999. "Scale effects in Schumpeterian models of economic growth," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 157-185.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Thompson, Peter, 1998. " Schumpeterian Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 313-35, December.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999. "Cost reduction, entry, and the interdependence of market structure and economic growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 173-195, February.
- Alwyn Young, 1998. "Growth without Scale Effects," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 106(1), pages 41-63, February.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1996.
"Technological Change and Population Growth,"
96-28, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 2002. "Tax policy and business investment," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 20, pages 1293-1343 Elsevier.
- Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, 2001.
"Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation,"
Departmental Working Papers
wp0104, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Zeng, Jinli & Zhang, Jie, 2002. "Long-run growth effects of taxation in a non-scale growth model with innovation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 391-403, May.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 2005. "Growth with Quality-Improving Innovations: An Integrated Framework," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 67-110 Elsevier.
- Pietro Peretto & Sjak Smulders, 2002.
"Technological Distance, Growth And Scale Effects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 603-624, July.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ji, 2012.
"Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a schumpeterian economy,"
41027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Ji, Lei, 2012. "Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a Schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 40467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"Government Spending Composition, Technical Change, and Wage Inequality,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 8(6), pages 1325-1358, December.
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "Government spending composition, technical change and wage inequality," Working Papers 2009_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Lei Ji, 2013. "Cross-industry tfp growth differences with asymmetric industries and the endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lei Ji, 2013. "Rethinking directed technical change with endogenous market structure," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Ismael Sanz, 2011. "The Timing and Persistence of Fiscal Policy Impacts on Growth: Evidence from OECD Countries," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages F33-F58, February.
- Pietro Peretto & Michelle Connolly, 2007. "The Manhattan Metaphor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 329-350, December.
- Wang, Vey & Lai, Chung-Hui, 2010. "Franchise Fee, Tax/Subsidy Policies and Economic Growth," MPRA Paper 27745, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John W. Dawson & John J. Seater, 2010.
"Federal Regulation and Aggregate Economic Growth,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c015_050, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Angus C.Chu & Yuichi Furukawa & Lei Ji, 2013. "Patents RD subsidies and endogenous market structure in a Schumpeterian economy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lai, Chung-hui, 2013. "(In)determinacy, bargaining, and R&D policies in an economy with endogenous technological change," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.