Family social capital and delinquent involvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özbay, Özden, 2008. "Does social capital deter youth from cheating, alcohol use, and violence in Turkey?: Bringing torpil in," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 403-415, September.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Gustafson, Regan, 2007. "The effect of maternal incarceration on adult offspring involvement in the criminal justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 283-296.
- Marks, Michael B., 2012. "Time banking service exchange systems: A review of the research and policy and practice implications in support of youth in transition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1230-1236.
- Chui, Wing Hong & Chan, Heng Choon (Oliver), 2011. "Social bonds and male juvenile delinquency while on probation: An exploratory test in Hong Kong," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2329-2334.
- Turner, Michael G. & Livecchi, Crista M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Booth, Jeb, 2011. "Moving beyond the socialization hypothesis: The effects of maternal smoking during pregnancy on the development of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-127.
- Turner, Michael G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Pratt, Travis C., 2005. "The school context as a source of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 327-339.
- Pratt, Travis C. & Godsey, Timothy W., 2002. "Social support and homicide: a cross-national test of an emerging criminological theory," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 589-601.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.