Family social capital and delinquent involvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huebner, Beth M. & Gustafson, Regan, 2007. "The effect of maternal incarceration on adult offspring involvement in the criminal justice system," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 283-296.
- Turner, Michael G. & Livecchi, Crista M. & Beaver, Kevin M. & Booth, Jeb, 2011. "Moving beyond the socialization hypothesis: The effects of maternal smoking during pregnancy on the development of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 120-127.
- Chui, Wing Hong & Chan, Heng Choon (Oliver), 2011. "Social bonds and male juvenile delinquency while on probation: An exploratory test in Hong Kong," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2329-2334.
- Turner, Michael G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Pratt, Travis C., 2005. "The school context as a source of self-control," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 327-339.
- Marks, Michael B., 2012. "Time banking service exchange systems: A review of the research and policy and practice implications in support of youth in transition," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1230-1236.
- Pratt, Travis C. & Godsey, Timothy W., 2002. "Social support and homicide: a cross-national test of an emerging criminological theory," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 589-601.
- Özbay, Özden, 2008. "Does social capital deter youth from cheating, alcohol use, and violence in Turkey?: Bringing torpil in," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 403-415, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.