Social support and homicide: a cross-national test of an emerging criminological theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neapolitan, Jerome L., 1999. "A comparative analysis of nations with low and high levels of violent crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 259-274, May.
- Wright, John Paul & Cullen, Francis T. & Miller, Jeremy T., 2001. "Family social capital and delinquent involvement," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-9.
- Orrick, Erin A. & Worrall, John L. & Morris, Robert G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Bales, William D. & Wang, Xia, 2011. "Testing Social Support Theory: A Multilevel Analysis of Recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 499-508.
- Kim, Sang-Weon & Pridemore, William Alex, 2005. "Social support and homicide in transitional Russia," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 561-572.
- Agha, Suzanne, 2009. "Structural correlates of female homicide: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 576-585, November.
- Altheimer, Irshad, 2008. "Social support, ethnic heterogeneity, and homicide: A cross-national approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 103-114, May.
- Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Ruohui, 2012. "The impact of culture on acceptance of soft drugs across Europe," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 296-305.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.