Social support and homicide: a cross-national test of an emerging criminological theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gary S. Becker, 1968.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 169.
- Neapolitan, Jerome L., 1999. "A comparative analysis of nations with low and high levels of violent crime," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 259-274, May.
- Wright, John Paul & Cullen, Francis T. & Miller, Jeremy T., 2001. "Family social capital and delinquent involvement," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-9.
- Kim, Sang-Weon & Pridemore, William Alex, 2005. "Social support and homicide in transitional Russia," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 561-572.
- Cao, Liqun & Zhao, Ruohui, 2012. "The impact of culture on acceptance of soft drugs across Europe," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 296-305.
- Agha, Suzanne, 2009. "Structural correlates of female homicide: A cross-national analysis," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 576-585, November.
- Orrick, Erin A. & Worrall, John L. & Morris, Robert G. & Piquero, Alex R. & Bales, William D. & Wang, Xia, 2011. "Testing Social Support Theory: A Multilevel Analysis of Recidivism," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 499-508.
- Altheimer, Irshad, 2008. "Social support, ethnic heterogeneity, and homicide: A cross-national approach," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 103-114, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.