Youth gangs, drug use, and delinquency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Criminal Justice.
Volume (Year): 27 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jcrimjus
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J., 2000. "Religiosity and violence: Are they related after considering the strongest predictors?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 483-496.
- Hartinger-Saunders, Robin M. & Rittner, Barbara & Wieczorek, William & Nochajski, Thomas & Rine, Christine M. & Welte, John, 2011. "Victimization, psychological distress and subsequent offending among youth," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2375-2385.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2003. "Discriminators of types of recidivism among boot camp graduates in a five-year follow-up study," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 539-551.
- Benda, Brent B. & Toombs, Nancy J. & Peacock, Mark, 2006. "Distinguishing graduates from dropouts and dismissals: Who fails boot camp?," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 27-38.
- Eitle, David & Gunkel, Steven & Van Gundy, Karen, 2004. "Cumulative exposure to stressful life events and male gang membership," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 95-111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.