China's WTO accession: impacts on regional agricultural income-- a multi-region, general equilibrium analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Comparative Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Xiaobo Zhang & Shenggen Fan, 2001.
"Estimating Crop-Specific Production Technologies in Chinese Agriculture: A Generalized Maximum Entropy Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 378-388.
- Zhang, Xiaobo & Fan, Shenggen, 1999. "Estimating crop-specific production technologies in Chinese agriculture: a generalized maximum entropy approach," EPTD discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wang, Zhi & Schuh, Edward G., 2002. "The Emergence of a Greater China and Its Impact on World Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 531-566, September.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001.
"Fifty Years Of Regional Inequality In China: A Journey Through Revolution, Reform And Openness,"
7236, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2001. "Fifty Years of Regional Inequality in China: A Journey through Revolution, Reform and Openness," CEPR Discussion Papers 2887, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Colby, Hunter & Diao, Xinshen & Tuan, Francis, 2001. "China's WTO accession," TMD discussion papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John Gilbert & Thomas Wahl, 2002. "Applied General Equilibrium Assessments of Trade Libereralisation in China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 697-731, 05.
- Fan, Shenggen & Zhang, Linxiu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2002. "Growth, inequality, and poverty in rural China: the role of public investments," Research reports 125, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Terrie Walmsley, 2000.
"China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything,"
GTAP Working Papers
403, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Terrie L. Walmsley & Thomas W. Hertel, 2001. "China's Accession to the WTO: Timing is Everything," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(8), pages 1019-1049, 09.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 1999. "Which Regional Inequality? The Evolution of Rural-Urban and Inland-Coastal Inequality in China from 1983 to 1995," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 686-701, December.
- Tuan, Francis & Somwaru, Agapi & Diao, Xinshen, 2000. "Rural labor migration, characteristics, and employment patterns," TMD discussion papers 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Khan, Shahbaz & Hanjra, Munir A. & Mu, Jianxin, 2009. "Water management and crop production for food security in China: A review," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 349-360, March.
- Hewitt, Joanna, 2008. "Impact evaluation of research by the International Food Policy Research Institute on agricultural trade liberalization, developing countries, and WTO's Doha negotiations:," Impact assessments 28, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kuiper, Marijke & van Tongeren, Frank, 2005. "Growing together or growing apart ? a village level study of the impact of the Doha Round on rural China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3696, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.