Are entrepreneurs' decisions more biased? An experimental investigation of the susceptibility to status quo bias
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 22 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason Arentz & Frederic Sautet & Virgil Storr, 2013. "Prior-knowledge and opportunity identification," Small Business Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 461-478, August.
- Schade, Christian, 2010. "Entrepreneurial decision making: A paradigm rather than a set of questions: Introduction to special section based on Lally-Darden-Humboldt Young Entrepreneurship Scholars' Retreat 2006," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 173-174, March.
- Minniti, Maria & Lévesque, Moren, 2008. "Recent developments in the economics of entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 603-612, November.
- Petty, Jeffrey S. & Gruber, Marc, 2011. ""In pursuit of the real deal": A longitudinal study of VC decision making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 172-188, March.
- Bengtsson, Ola & Sanandaji, Tino & Johannesson, Magnus, 2012. "The Psychology of the Entrepreneur and the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 944, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Dehlen, Tobias & Zellweger, Thomas & Kammerlander, Nadine & Halter, Frank, 2014. "The role of information asymmetry in the choice of entrepreneurial exit routes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 193-209.
- Burmeister-Lamp, Katrin & Lévesque, Moren & Schade, Christian, 2012. "Are entrepreneurs influenced by risk attitude, regulatory focus or both? An experiment on entrepreneurs' time allocation," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 456-476.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin & Schade, Christian, 2010. "Zum Desinvestitionsverhalten Landwirtschaftlicher Unternehmer: Ergebnisse Einer Experimentellen Untersuchung," 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 93943, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.