VCs' decision processes: Evidence suggesting more experience may not always be better
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 18 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2005.
"How do early stage high technology investors select their investments?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2005-21, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert & A. Lockett, 2005. "How do Early Stage High Technology Investors Select Their Investments?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 05/297, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Craig Galbraith & Alex DeNoble & Sanford Ehrlich & Jessica Mesmer-Magnus, 2010. "Review panel consensus and post-decision commercial performance: a study of early stage technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 253-281, April.
- Patzelt, Holger & zu Knyphausen-Aufseß, Dodo & Fischer, Heiko T., 2009. "Upper echelons and portfolio strategies of venture capital firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 558-572, November.
- T. Vanacker, 2009. "A Longitudinal Study on the Impact of Venture Capital Firm Heterogeneity on Portfolio Company Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/552, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Douglas Cumming & Sofia Johan, 2009. "Pre-seed government venture capital funds," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 26-56, March.
- Parhankangas, Annaleena & Landstrom, Hans, 2006. "How venture capitalists respond to unmet expectations: The role of social environment," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 773-801, November.
- Koellinger, Ph.D., 2007.
"Why Are Some Entrepreneurs More Innovative Than Others?,"
ERS-2007-024-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Philipp Koellinger, 2008. "Why are some entrepreneurs more innovative than others?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 21-37, June.
- Petty, Jeffrey S. & Gruber, Marc, 2011. ""In pursuit of the real deal": A longitudinal study of VC decision making," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 172-188, March.
- Cumming, Douglas, 2007. "Government policy towards entrepreneurial finance: Innovation investment funds," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 193-235, March.
- Dawson, Alexandra, 2011. "Private equity investment decisions in family firms: The role of human resources and agency costs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 189-199, March.
- Mitchell, J. Robert & Shepherd, Dean A., 2010. "To thine own self be true: Images of self, images of opportunity, and entrepreneurial action," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 138-154, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.