Bases of e-store loyalty: Perceived switching barriers and satisfaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mittal, Banwari & Lee, Myung-Soo, 1989. "A causal model of consumer involvement," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 363-389, November.
- Oliver, Richard L. & Winer, Russell S., 1987. "A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 469-499, December.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Gregory R. Heim & Kingshuk K. Sinha, 2001. "Operational Drivers of Customer Loyalty in Electronic Retailing: An Empirical Analysis of Electronic Food Retailers," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 264-271, July.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-66, December.
- Eric J. Johnson & Wendy W. Moe & Peter S. Fader & Steven Bellman & Gerald L. Lohse, 2004. "On the Depth and Dynamics of Online Search Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(3), pages 299-308, March.
- Jones, Michael A. & Mothersbaugh, David L. & Beatty, Sharon E., 2002. "Why customers stay: measuring the underlying dimensions of services switching costs and managing their differential strategic outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 441-450, June.
- Ratner, Rebecca K & Kahn, Barbara E & Kahneman, Daniel, 1999. " Choosing Less-Preferred Experiences for the Sake of Variety," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-15, June.
- Toufaily, Elissar & Ricard, Line & Perrien, Jean, 2013. "Customer loyalty to a commercial website: Descriptive meta-analysis of the empirical literature and proposal of an integrative model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(9), pages 1436-1447.
- Picón, Araceli & Castro, Ignacio & Roldán, José L., 2014. "The relationship between satisfaction and loyalty: A mediator analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 746-751.
- Woisetschläger, David M. & Lentz, Patrick & Evanschitzky, Heiner, 2011. "How habits, social ties, and economic switching barriers affect customer loyalty in contractual service settings," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 800-808, August.
- Chang, Yu-Hern & Chen, Fang-Yuan, 2007. "Relational benefits, switching barriers and loyalty: A study of airline customers in Taiwan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 104-109.
- Guo, Lin & Xiao, Jing Jian & Tang, Chuanyi, 2009. "Understanding the psychological process underlying customer satisfaction and retention in a relational service," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1152-1159, November.
- Walsh, Gianfranco & Shiu, Edward & Hassan, Louise M. & Michaelidou, Nina & Beatty, Sharon E., 2011. "Emotions, store-environmental cues, store-choice criteria, and marketing outcomes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 737-744, July.
- Mojgan Bahrami Samani Author_Email: Samani_518@yahoo.com.sg & Ali Attafar & Naser Khani Khouzani, 2011. "A Conceptual Model For Iran’S Car Industry Customers’ Loyalty," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-184, Conference Master Resources.
- Anca Maria CONSTANTIN, 2012. "The antecedents of e-satisfaction and e-loyalty," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 5(18), pages 236â252.
- Chebat, Jean-Charles & Davidow, Moshe & Borges, Adilson, 2011. "More on the role of switching costs in service markets: A research note," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 823-829, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.