Customer delight in a retail context: investigating delightful and terrible shopping experiences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Machleit, Karen A. & Eroglu, Sevgin A., 2000. "Describing and Measuring Emotional Response to Shopping Experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111, August.
- Claes Fornell & Birger Wernerfelt, 1988. "A Model for Customer Complaint Management," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 7(3), pages 287-298.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Westbrook, Robert A & Oliver, Richard L, 1991. " The Dimensionality of Consumption Emotion Patterns and Consumer Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 84-91, June.
- Oliver, Richard L. & Winer, Russell S., 1987. "A framework for the formation and structure of consumer expectations: Review and propositions," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 469-499, December.
- Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Cognitive, Affective, and Attribute BAses of the Satisfaction Response," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 418-30, December.
- Richins, Marsha L, 1997. " Measuring Emotions in the Consumption Experience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 127-46, September.
- Folkes, Valerie S, 1988. " The Availability Heuristic and Perceived Risk," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 13-23, June.
- Mano, Haim & Oliver, Richard L, 1993. " Assessing the Dimensionality and Structure of the Consumption Experience: Evaluation, Feeling, and Satisfaction," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 451-66, December.
- Holbrook, Morris B & Hirschman, Elizabeth C, 1982. " The Experiential Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasies, Feelings, and Fun," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(2), pages 132-40, September.
- Ganglmair-Wooliscroft, Alexandra & Wooliscroft, Ben, 2013. "A cross-cultural application of the Affective Response to Consumption scale: Investigating US-American and Austrian passengers on long-haul flights," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(6), pages 765-770.
- Morgan-Thomas, Anna & Veloutsou, Cleopatra, 2013. "Beyond technology acceptance: Brand relationships and online brand experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 21-27.
- Leo, Cheryl & Russell-Bennett, Rebekah, 2014. "Developing a multidimensional scale of customer-oriented deviance (COD)," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(6), pages 1218-1225.
- Beverland, Michael & Lim, Elison Ai Ching & Morrison, Michael & Terziovski, Mile, 2006. "In-store music and consumer-brand relationships: Relational transformation following experiences of (mis)fit," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 982-989, September.
- Puccinelli, Nancy M. & Deshpande, Rohit & Isen, Alice M., 2007. "Should I stay or should I go? Mood congruity, self-monitoring and retail context preference," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 640-648, June.
- Zhou, Joyce Xin & Arnold, Mark J. & Pereira, Arun & Yu, Jun, 2010. "Chinese consumer decision-making styles: A comparison between the coastal and inland regions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 45-51, January.
- Izquierdo, Segismundo S. & Izquierdo, Luis R., 2007. "The impact of quality uncertainty without asymmetric information on market efficiency," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(8), pages 858-867, August.
- Lang, Åsa, 2012. "City Retailers’ Perceptions of Competition: A Choice Experiment," HUI Working Papers 58, HUI Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.