Consumers during crisis: responses from the middle class in Argentina
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2005)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Melvin Stephens, 2001. "The Long-Run Consumption Effects Of Earnings Shocks," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 28-36, February.
- Shipchandler, Zoher E., 1982. "Keeping down with the joneses: Stagflation and buyer behavior," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 32-38.
- McKenzie, David J., 2003. "How do Households Cope with Aggregate Shocks? Evidence from the Mexican Peso Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1179-1199, July.
- Ang, Swee Hoon, 2001. "Crisis marketing: a comparison across economic scenarios," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Knowles, J.C. & Pernia, E.M., Racelis, M., 1999. "Social Consequences of the Financial Crisis in Asia," Papers 60, Asian Development Bank.
- Ger, Guliz & Belk, Russell W., 1996. "Cross-cultural differences in materialism," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 55-77, February.
- Richins, Marsha L. & Rudmin, Floyd W., 1994. "Materialism and economic psychology," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-231, June.
- Yabar, J., 2012. "Wait, bond, and buy: Consumer responses to economic crisis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5661444, Tilburg University.
- Liu, Chuanlan & Black, William C. & Lawrence, Frances C. & Garrison, M.E. Betsy, 2012. "Post-disaster coping and recovery: The role of perceived changes in the retail facilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(5), pages 641-647.
- Nora Lado & Anna Torres & Oscar Licandro, 2006. "Changes in the Importance of Bank Attributes Provoked by a Financial Crisis: A Dynamic Analysis of the Uruguayan Case," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/4, European University Institute.
- Kaytaz, Mehmet & Gul, Misra C., 2014. "Consumer response to economic crisis and lessons for marketers: The Turkish experience," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 2701-2706.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Amalia PANDELICA & Ionut PANDELICA, 2010. "The Psichology Behind The Economic Crisis," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, issue 9, pages 131-138.
- Noorhaslinda Kulub Abd. Rashid & Aslina Nasir & Nik Hashim Nik Mustapha & Nik Fuad Kamil, 2011. "Analysis Of Income And Expenditure Of Households In The East Coast Of Peninsular Malaysia," Journal of Global Business and Economics, Global Research Agency, vol. 2(1), pages 59-72, January.
- Hampson, Daniel P. & McGoldrick, Peter J., 2013. "A typology of adaptive shopping patterns in recession," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 831-838.
- Millet, Kobe & Lamey, Lien & Van den Bergh, Bram, 2012. "Avoiding negative vs. achieving positive outcomes in hard and prosperous economic times," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 275-284.
- Neringa Ivanauskiene & Vilte AuruÅ¡keviciene & Vida Skudiene & Sarunas Nedzinskas, 2012. "Customer perceptions of value: case of retail banking," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.